MONAA is a tool for timed patten matching with automata-based acceleration.
Demo on Google Colab is HERE!!
- Report bugs with MONAA in our issue tracker.
- Getting started
- Understand what MONAA can help you.
- Installation guide
- Get MONAA on your computer.
- Usage Manual
- Usage manual of MONAA
- Timed regular expressions
- Detail of the timed regular expressions supported by MONAA.
- Timed automata
- Use timed automata to describe advanced timing constraints.
- List of the Options
- List of the options including rather experimental ones
- Related Tool
- Visualize the DOT language for MONAA using Graphviz
- A Boyer-Moore Type Algorithm for Timed Pattern Matching. Masaki Waga, Takumi Akazaki, and Ichiro Hasuo
- Efficient Online Timed Pattern Matching by Automata-Based Skipping. Masaki Waga, Ichiro Hasuo, and Kohei Suenaga
- MONAA: a Tool for Timed Patten Matching with Automata-Based Acceleration. Masaki Waga, Ichiro Hasuo, and Kohei Suenaga